13 May 2009

LAST Min Announcement....Dj Perplex in Singapore






Hey Comrades of ASIA & DANCE freaks in the stereotypical universe.

Listen hear i would like to make a last minute announcement.
Tomorrow the 15th of 2009 May [ if you are workaholic who doesn't have the sense of time & date] mark the opening of " A Nice Set " in the country i used to visit- Singapore.

Turntable's slipmat used to be a boring mat place on top of the turntable's rotating platter. Boring all the way...especially with the boring conventional " TECHNICS " printed on it. The only mat which i appreciated the most is my OBEY mat by Sheppard Fairey, [ later i sold it to my mate...i regret now]

Thou i sold away my set of ancient turntables MK5 - & also a Stanton dumb mats with Tiesto godly signature on it[ no regrets on this ]...i was so enthusiastic of goin down to the Republic to attend this exhibition after my friend who was the organizer told me about it.

I strongly advise you guys to pay them a visit.
I may miss out & can get a way by giving the man an excuse, ermmmm maybe saying my mom banned me of going there, dreading the swine flu outbreak [ that's lame ] ....
Once 'YES ' , BUT not twice.

WHY?????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The exhibition is mobile & will be held in 3 different date + venues.

15th MAY @ Mimolette
22nd May @ Over Easy
29th May @ Hacienda

Before i forget [ kinda absent minded this days due to excessive beats pollution],
everything starts with the digit 3:

33 International Artists + 33 Australian Artists + 33 Singaporean Artists + 3DJS + 3 different venues!!!!!

Goshhhhhhhhhh

I had gone through some of the artworks on their page, it's marvelous [ however in my mind, i wish The creator of OBEY is there ].
Nothing beats seeing them with your own eyes.
For a preview, pay the organizer's site a visit @

DOPE Singapore & Rightclicka

RESPECT!!!!

On top of that, i wanna add another news:

Dj Perplex
will be there for the After Party.

If you don't know who is this dude, do start typing his name- DJ Perplex in your search engine!
I guarantee his arsenal is great enough to put him into the league of Mr.Kentaro, who was there at the island last week.

To reassure his mighty muscles, check out his mixtape:

Digital Killed The Vinyl Star Mix

Live in Bangkok

1 comments :

  1. Unknown said...

    TECHNICALLY AWESOME...........
    i WISH I CAN BE LIKE HIM

    hAHAHAHAHA