05 April 2009

My Boobs is ain't my article...SUCKER!!!




20 kilograms of ganja + 2 teaspoon of parsley leaves + a handful of fetucini + some mushroom gravy = 100 % Satisfactory Pasta recipe that last for 3days.......I can see boobs everywhere!!!!!

That's my personal recipe pass down by my late close associate from Amsterdam.....

When i rethink of the " G " element, it reminds me of the dynamix duo , the epitome of great dance anthem.....
The man of Discodust once said that those fellaz manufactures new stuff every week....
A nod for his claim!

My personal craving for their output occurs when i was a year younger.
While i was digging through my Bibliotheque...i uncovered this track layered with an infectious basslines + a ear whispering vocal while i sleep [ this is the way i spot my favourite tune, believe it or not ? ]

cOOl stuff...by... Hail Social - Heaven ....remixed by.... The Designer Drugs
You must know them as you know your own drug.

I reaffirmed myself again, their remix of Mariah Carey's - I'll be Loving You Long Time is my favourite after Heaven.
The vocal ain't lost , the vibes still there, but the leg moving beats which makes the different.....
I wish that the pic above is a shot of Mariah....

If you doubt my ideals, dig yourself to believe....

A great news for People of Asia:

Designer Drugs will be dropping by in this region on ........

Date: 10th April 2009
Venue:Club Answer
Location:Gangnamgu Chungdamdong 125-16 ,
SEOUL , South Korea

Never ever blast too loud, Kim II-Sung is watching from the North.
Taep,O-dong-2 will be on its way!!!

For those who never have the chance to go there, here a new mixtape from them,

DATA MIX04 Metal


Tracklist:

1- DESIGNER DRUGS - Back Up In This
2- MSTRKRFT - Bounce (Bloody Beetroots Remix)
3- N.A.S.A - N.A.S.A. Music (La Riots Remix)
4- DJ DAN - Monkey Business (Dj Bam Bam Remix)
5- DESIGNER DRUGS - Zombies
6- SHINICHI OSAWA - Star Guitar (Armand Van Heldon Remix)
7- MISSION CONTROL - Innerspace (Designer Drugs Remix)
8- MSTRKRFT - Word Up Feat. Ghostface Killa
9- COMBICHRIST - Can't Change The Beat (Designer Drugs Remix)
10- MILKE - Love Get Out of My Way (Designer Drugs Remix)
11- HEARTSREVOLUTION - Switch Blade (Designer Drugs Remix)
12- FEMME - Vestige (Designer Drugs Remix)
13- U-GOD - Ugodzilla (Yuksek Remix)
14- ANNIE - Antonio (Designer Drugs Remix)
15- IAMX - Spit It Out (Designer Drugs Remix)
16- MGMT - Kids (Soulwax Remix)
17- TRUE PSUEDO - Freaking Me Out (Designer Drugs Remix)
18- LE CASTLE VANIA - Zero Machine
19- NROTB - Take Me Up (Designer Drugs Remix)

0 comments :