27 April 2009

A Tribute to NLLR


A condolence to NoLoveLostRecording.....

The acquaintance with them is just a year old & NOW it's Best labeled as defunct or perhaps the Late NLLR.

On this particular moment, i won't wanna cover this article since it was recommended by my long time bestest friend - Darth SiD @ Rookies Cookies[ ehhhmmm..plz don't ever mistaken him for me, i am "IAM rOOKIEScOOKIES" . We share an almost identical aliases because we are butter & bread but separates with the word IAM!!! "

Ok, let pass the mic to the man, the founder of MQLA....

HELLO dudes....

NLLR was a definite source of inspiration.
All the mixtape i downloaded was some sort of introduction to the new faces, or maybe new to people of this region. All of them was done for the purpose of spreading the sound but not for the sake of doing a mixtape by picking few tracks & record!!!

I am not Pete Tong, i don't have the rights to judge.
Least i am confessing my thoughts.

Lee Norman Williams did a good job by bringing all the my favourites acts into one portal.
Here comes the walrus!!!
What's the catch?

Some marketers claims that it is an well conceived idea to suck as many contact as possible [ generally, contacts no, add or email is a valuable purveying assets in any industries ]....Everything went to a full stop, i don't mind if it's a pause.

I not sceptical on the issue of its short term existence in MYspace & Facebook[ he was banned there for a period due to spamming].

No matter what gimmicks NLLR use, for sure the the end results is a thumps up from everyone especially us in MQLA.
I can't say all the mixtape are superb but below are the links of my most treasured downloads[ their zshare links are all down, so u should thank me for uploading them again] a beer for me:

Do enjoi it

From: Darth Sid @ RookiesCookies

Chewy Chocolate Cookies:

Oh Snap!!:

StereoHeroes:

La Mode:

Toxic Avengers:

Ac Slater:

1 comments :

  1. Musiqa said...

    ....WHERE'S THE LINKS....

    I AM WAITING....
    pLS INFORM ME & KEEP ME UPDATE

    frm: The hungry for sound nerds.